The all new Hubitat Elevation Smart Hub.This little gem features built in Z Wave and Zigbee while also supporting the Lutron Smart Bridge.
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal data privacy and is more reliable and responsive than competitive cloud-based solutions.
Looking for more information about the Vera Smart Hub lineup.Today we are going to look at the VeraEdge, VeraPlus and do an in depth review the VeraSecure.
- Conserve Water – Up to 15,000 gallons of water per year
- Save Money – Up to 10% of your water bill
- Maintenance Free
- Easy to install in less than 1 hour
- Includes: Pump with timer, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, two 12-inch supply lines
Today, we’re going to look at how one smart home enthusiast has used the best smart home tech to create a remarkable experience. Over the past year, I’ve been releasing DIY smart home how to videos and home automation reviews.
Setup & review of the iHome isp5 and iHome isp8 smart plug in modules. As a bonus, we’ll compare this plug in module to the WeMo and TP-Link wifi switches. To date, all of my reviews have been z-wave modules that require a smart home hub like the Wink Hub 2 or Samsung SmartThings.
Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat. Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls. Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360. Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more.
- Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote
- Works with 600 watts of incandescent/halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control
- Works with the Lutron Smart Bridge or the WINK hub
- Works with Alexa, Apple Homekit, NEST, Honeywell, Logitech, Serena shades and more
- In-wall dimmer kit includes (1) wireless dimmer, (1) Pico remote control and (1) coordinating screw less wall plate
- White Neutral Wire not required for installation
Use smart home automation to help people with disabilities. In this episode, we help Bob, a quadriplegic, simplify his life with the use of smart home tech. Being disabled shouldn’t mean that accessibility is sacrificed, not in today’s day and age. Today we discuss how a simple solution using the Samsung SmartThings hub 2.0, GE In-Wall Smart Switches, the Logitech Harmony Hub and an Amazon Echo Dot can be a low cost setup to improve accessibility for those in wheelchairs or assisted living situations.
- Harmony Hub Included
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices
- Model: 915-000239 (Control up to 8 Devices). Please refer to the system requirements mentioned in this page.