What smart wall switch is the best? Today we are going to compare and review the Zooz, GE, Leviton, and Lutron smart switches, both dimming and non-dimming.
Today, we’re going to look at how one smart home enthusiast has used the best smart home tech to create a remarkable experience. Over the past year, I’ve been releasing DIY smart home how to videos and home automation reviews.
- Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote
- Works with 600 watts of incandescent/halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control
- Works with the Lutron Smart Bridge or the WINK hub
- Works with Alexa, Apple Homekit, NEST, Honeywell, Logitech, Serena shades and more
- In-wall dimmer kit includes (1) wireless dimmer, (1) Pico remote control and (1) coordinating screw less wall plate
- White Neutral Wire not required for installation