Full review and information about the Ecobee4 smart wi-fi thermostat. Thinking about buying an Amazon Echo to control your smart thermostat.Today we are going to setup and review the Ecobee4 Smart Wi-Fi thermostat with the Amazon Echo built in.
- Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service
- Perform Alexa commands from the Thermostat. For example: you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more.
- Built-in Far-field voice technology so your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from anywhere using your Android and iOS devices. Also works with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more
- Fast, easy installation you can do yourself. Use the step-by-step guide right on your phone.
Today I’m going to replace my thermostat with the Ecobee3 smart wifi thermostat. And, in my home, I have a special circumstance in that I only have four wires that go from my existing thermostat over to my mechanical closet, so in addition to the Ecobee3 setup and review, we’ll also be installing the power extender kit.
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control. Smart, really smart – intuitively understands when to turn on your heating or cooling equipment based on your home’s unique energy profile, the weather outside, and thousands of other data points to make sure you’re comfortable at all times. Knows you have a life – senses whether anyone’s home and which rooms are occupied, delivering comfort when you’re at home and saving you energy and money when you’re not. Lowers your energy bills – ecobee saves homeowners an average of 23%* annually, paying for itself in energy savings (*Learn more at ecobee.com/savings)