Live Stream Hubitat Elevation setting up devices and building dashboards. This will be a LIVE Q&A. For devices, we will cover tips on how to pair, troubleshooting, exclusion, and features of various types of devices. For Hubitat Elevation Dashboards we will cover basic settings, dashboard widgets, advanced template settings, and other tips and tricks.
The all new Hubitat Elevation Smart Hub.This little gem features built in Z Wave and Zigbee while also supporting the Lutron Smart Bridge.
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal data privacy and is more reliable and responsive than competitive cloud-based solutions.
- Home control hub -optimized for security- that’s simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts
- Compatible with Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Bluetooth BLE, and VeraLink; provides peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure
- The “brain” of your wireless smart home/security system works with hundreds of brands including Amazon Alexa, 2GIG, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, First Alert & more
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”
- Built-in piercing Siren Alarm alerts neighbors and scares off intruders. Built-in battery keeps your home protected when the power goes out. The optional cellular backup insures that you are able to stay connected when the internet connection is lost
DIY installation of the Lutron Caseta In Wall Wireless Smart Switch Dimmer. This video will explain how to install, setup and configure the switch in a single and 3-way switch installation. At the end of the video I will connect both the smart switch and the pico remote into the Wink Hub 2 using the Wink App.