Connect the Schlage Z-Wave Connect Deadbolt with Hubitat Elevation Smart Home Hub Full instructions for factory reset, Z-Wave Exclusion & Inclusion, solving common problems and using the Hubitat Lock Code Manager
Works with Deadbolts models (BE468, BE469) and possibly other locks from the Schlage Connect Z-Wave lock series You will also find tips for troubleshooting poor performing locks.
- Pair with a z-wave smart home or security system like samsung smartthings or ring alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands-free voice control requires z-wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant – alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; unique snap ‘n stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built-in alarm senses potential door attacks
Live Stream Hubitat Elevation setting up devices and building dashboards. This will be a LIVE Q&A. For devices, we will cover tips on how to pair, troubleshooting, exclusion, and features of various types of devices. For Hubitat Elevation Dashboards we will cover basic settings, dashboard widgets, advanced template settings, and other tips and tricks.
OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
Review and comparison of the 9 BEST SmartThings compatible Z-wave plus motion sensors.
iBlinds is a smart Z-wave Plus horizontal blind controller for your smart home. This is a new and affordable device.
Looking for more information about the Vera Smart Hub lineup.Today we are going to look at the VeraEdge, VeraPlus and do an in depth review the VeraSecure.
Today we’re going to install the Zooz Z-Wave plus in-wall smart switch wired in a three-way configuration. This switch wires in differently than the GE and Leviton Z-Wave Plus smart switches.
Today we are going look at my outdoor holiday lighting configuration, which is centered around the Fibaro RGBW Micro Controller and TinKin IP67 RGBW LED strips. This is a Z-wave controller that will work with the Samsung SmartThings hub.