Review of two smart power strips. The Quirky Pivot Power Genius and the Mengyasi Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip. Both are 4 outlet power strips that can be controlled with your smart phone or Amazon Alexa. The Quirky is a Z-wave Power Strip, while the Mengyasi is a Wi-Fi power strip.
- [OVER-LOAD PROTECTED SWITCH]: 1875W/15A circuit breaker automatically breaks off when the current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in high temperature devices from fire, sparks or other damages
- [SURGE AND LIGHTING STRIKE PROTECTED]: Even when lightning strikes or when the dreaded blackout hits, the 4320 joules surge suppression rating protects your valuable electronic devices from voltage spikes, and power surges
- [STURDY 14AWG POWER CABLE]: 6-foot long means your devices will always be within reach, even if the socket isn’t. The extra thick and fire resistant cable effectively eliminates potential hazards like heat radiation, and keeps the watts going on and on
- [CHARGE ANYWHERE]: Specially designed with a metal mounting plate, strong adhesive tape and keyholes on the rear, easily mount it up on the wall or any surface securely, without damaging your gorgeous walls
- [RELIABLE AND DURABLE]: Premium 0.5mm phosphor unibody copper bar has strong electricity conductivity, 10000+ hot-swapping supported for UL498 certified AC outlets; 94V0 fireproof materials can bear high temperature up to 750℃