Review and comparison of the 9 BEST SmartThings compatible Z-wave plus motion sensors.
Review and comparison of the 9 BEST Wink Hub 2 compatible Z-wave plus motion sensors.
THIS IS NOT A CAMERA!
Please Watch the Motion Sensor Comparison Video for your Hub Brand Before You Purchase
- Z-WAVE PLUS SENSOR : Motion, Light Lux sensor , it can be controlled remotely by z-wave network.
- DISCREET COMPACT DESIGN: 1.8″(D) x 1.9″, Super-small shaped, It like a cat’s eye,Battery operation and wireless motion sensor Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight, garden lights, or patio .
- SENSITIVE REACTION: Get alerted immediately on your smart phone when there is motion detected. ,trigger certain lights,activate specific scenes or even sirens if there is a threat.
- APPLICABLE TO MULTIPLE HUBS : It’s compatible with following brand alarm hubs: HomeSeer, Fiabro, Vera, Wink ,Zipato (contact seller if your controller is not on the list). Not Compatible: Iris, Vivint, or alarm panels.
- REMINDER: About Smartthings. The compatibility of this product with the latest version of smartthings has a barrier of information communication. On the latest version of the smartthings’s APP, the incorrect name may be displayed, even if it may not be able to debug. At present, we have reported the actual situation to the Z-Wave alliance and are waiting for their solutions. The customers who are using the latest version of the Smartthings host please think about it before you order