Z-wave vs. Wi-Fi, that is the question. Do you need a hub or go hubless? In this eppisode we will review 12 different smart plug in modules from 9 different manufacturers. Go over the pros and cons of each and show what they look like in an outlet. All of these plugs work with the Amazon Echo. Some of these will work with the Wink Hub, SmartThings and IFTTT.
Inovelli is a new entrant into the smart home automation lineup. The Show Home smart outlet is a dual channel wireless z-wave plug in module that allows both channels to be controlled separately or together.
- Z-Wave On/Off Smart Plug that works with Alexa, and Google Home for total smart home voice control
- Offers full control of 2 individual Smart Outlets (Smart Sockets) with 1 Home Automation Module
- DISCLAIMER: Not All HUB’s are Compatible (See Product Description for Compatible Hubs) | Wink Users: Please see note in the, “Product Description” section about compatibility
- Z-Wave Certified (ZC10-16010013), UL Listed (E464831) & works with 1500+ smart devices for your home
- One of the best smart home devices to control lights or small appliances via IOS & Android thru IoT.