Review and comparison of the 9 BEST SmartThings compatible Z-wave plus motion sensors.
Review and comparison of the 9 BEST Wink Hub 2 compatible Z-wave plus motion sensors.
Please Watch the Motion Sensor Comparison Video for your Hub Brand Before You Purchase
Works with Wink Hub 2, SmartThings, Vera
- Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 multi sensor that detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to a built in accelerometer
- Get alerted on your smartphone/tablet/email, trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes, or even sound an alarm when motion is detected
- Adjustable sensitivity allows the motion sensor to distinguish between a small pet and a person, the LED light can also be adjusted to an individuals liking
- Built-in tamper protection alerts user If the sensor has been moved; it can also be used for earthquake detection (Fibaro controller may be required for advanced configuration)
- Z-wave Plus certified sensor with enhanced features such as longer battery life and better range: zc10-15100002
Today we are going look at my outdoor holiday lighting configuration, which is centered around the Fibaro RGBW Micro Controller and TinKin IP67 RGBW LED strips. This is a Z-wave controller that will work with the Samsung SmartThings hub.
A weekend in Singapore gave me an opportunity to check out the status of Smart Home devices available in other parts of the world. I visited an L3 Homeation Store to see what Singapore has to offer in the way of smart home devices.
The Fibaro Home Center 2 is a high end Home Automation hub.