Review and setup the Logitech Harmony Hub, connect it to the Amazon Echo Dot to control Vizio 4K display and home entertainment center. In a previous video I talked about the various ways that you can use the Amazon Echo Dot to stream Amazon Prime Music to a surround sound system using a bluetooth connection. To solve this problem, I’m going to add the Logitech Harmony Hub to my home entertainment system.
Use smart home automation to help people with disabilities. In this episode, we help Bob, a quadriplegic, simplify his life with the use of smart home tech. Being disabled shouldn’t mean that accessibility is sacrificed, not in today’s day and age. Today we discuss how a simple solution using the Samsung SmartThings hub 2.0, GE In-Wall Smart Switches, the Logitech Harmony Hub and an Amazon Echo Dot can be a low cost setup to improve accessibility for those in wheelchairs or assisted living situations.
- Harmony Hub Included
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices
- Model: 915-000239 (Control up to 8 Devices). Please refer to the system requirements mentioned in this page.
The Amazon Echo Dot version 2 point 0 has just been released. Today we are going to add three of them into my house and see how these little guys can improve my Alexa experience. Stay tuned.