Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control, ETL Listed Single-Pole App Control Light and Fan Wall Switch with Dusk to Dawn Timer Schedule Function.
Full review and information about the Ecobee4 smart wi-fi thermostat. Thinking about buying an Amazon Echo to control your smart thermostat.Today we are going to setup and review the Ecobee4 Smart Wi-Fi thermostat with the Amazon Echo built in.
- Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service
- Perform Alexa commands from the Thermostat. For example: you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more.
- Built-in Far-field voice technology so your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from anywhere using your Android and iOS devices. Also works with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more
- Fast, easy installation you can do yourself. Use the step-by-step guide right on your phone.
The Amazon Echo has been rapidly gaining in popularity and it’s hard to ignore all the buzz. If you’re like a lot of people that I talk to, you wondering if it’s the right thing for you. The fact is, if you don’t have an Echo, it may be a bit difficult to think about what you would do with one.
The Amazon Echo Dot version 2 point 0 has just been released. Today we are going to add three of them into my house and see how these little guys can improve my Alexa experience. Stay tuned.
Today we are going to look at the Yonomi Skill and how that will allow you to unlock your smart door locks using Amazon Echo voice commands.