What smart wall switch is the best? Today we are going to compare and review the Zooz, GE, Leviton, and Lutron smart switches, both dimming and non-dimming.
DIY installation of the Lutron Caseta In Wall Wireless Smart Switch Dimmer. This video will explain how to install, setup and configure the switch in a single and 3-way switch installation. At the end of the video I will connect both the smart switch and the pico remote into the Wink Hub 2 using the Wink App.
- Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote
- Works with 600 watts of incandescent/halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control
- Works with the Lutron Smart Bridge or the WINK hub
- Works with Alexa, Apple Homekit, NEST, Honeywell, Logitech, Serena shades and more
- In-wall dimmer kit includes (1) wireless dimmer, (1) Pico remote control and (1) coordinating screw less wall plate
- White Neutral Wire not required for installation
In today’s episode we are going to compare GE, Leviton, and Lutron smart switches, both dimming and non-dimming. When selecting a wall switch for your smart home, it is important to know what type of switch you need and what look you want.
Bring technology and style to your home with the Caseta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer; the dimmer that is compatible with all of today’s bulb types, including dimmable CFL and LED, halogen and incandescent. The wireless dimmer gives you the ability to set the right light for any activity whether it’s reading, watching TV, entertaining, or having a casual dinner. Conveniently control the dimmer with a Lutron Pico remote control, sold separately. Wall plate sold separately.