Review of the Sun Joe iON 40 volt, 16-inch cordless lawn mower. Last year, I did a video review of the Sun Joe Mow Joe 14-inch, 110 volt electric lawn mower. I like that lawn mower a lot. At the time I did this video, you could still find that lawn mower for sale.
No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords. Powerful brushless motor increases battery efficiency, maximizes motor performance, decreases noise and vibration and extends motor life. Compact design ideal for small to mid-sized lawns. 6-position height adjustment lever tailors grass cutting height from 1.18 to 3.15 Inch
- Detects probable improper wiring conditions in standard outlets
- Lights indicate if wiring is correct
- UL listed
- Light indicates if wiring is incorrect
- Terminates 18-12 AWG
- Reduce wiring time up to 50 percent
- No twisting, taping or crimping required
- Simply strip wire and push-in
- Clear housing for visual inspection
- High-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel shafts
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Comfortable handles with non-slip rubber grips
- Swivel end cap allows constant finger pressure while driving
- Magnetized tips prevent dropped fasteners
Testing for power or a live circuit is easy with the Fluke LVD2 Volt Light.
We added an 8′ x 12′ wall paper mural to our living room wall. One of the challenges was the dust. We are living through our very slow remodel and wanting to minimize the disruption to our lives. So finding a way to sand without creating dust was a priority.
In this video we review the Goldblatt G05138 Dust Free Hand Sander.
Stay tuned at the end of the video for a time-lapse of the entire process including the (nearly) finished product.
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/diysmarthomeguy/
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
In this episode we will perform a full product review of the Sun Joe MJ401E Electronic Lawn Mower. It may look like a toy, but this is a little giant of a machine. We will show you the good and the bad, but in the end, you will see why this is a new device worth looking at.
- The Sun Joe Mow Joe uses a powerful, 12 amp, electric motor to quickly and efficiently mow your lawn
- Easy push button start; no messy oils or gasoline
- Three-position height adjustment up to 2-2/5 inches
- Compact design is easy to maneuver and takes up less storage space
- Hard-top grass catcher detaches easily for convenient disposal