Setup & review of the iHome isp5 and iHome isp8 smart plug in modules. As a bonus, we’ll compare this plug in module to the WeMo and TP-Link wifi switches. To date, all of my reviews have been z-wave modules that require a smart home hub like the Wink Hub 2 or Samsung SmartThings.
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control. Includes RF hand held remote. Allows others in the home to control connected devices without a smartphone. ( Remote works up to 35 feet away). Power monitoring feature, gives power consumption statistics for connected devices. ( Helps save money! ). Wi-Fi enabled. No Hub or monthly fees required. Control your plug globally with Wi-Fi access. Control lamps, space heaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Holiday lighting and more up to 1800 Watts per plug.
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control. Wi-Fi enabled. No Hub or monthly fees required. Control your plug globally with Wi-Fi access. Works with Apple HomeKit & Siri, Nest, Wink, Alexa and Smart Things platforms. Control lamps, space heaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Holiday lighting and more up to 1800 Watts per plug.
DIY installation of the Lutron Caseta In Wall Wireless Smart Switch Dimmer. This video will explain how to install, setup and configure the switch in a single and 3-way switch installation. At the end of the video I will connect both the smart switch and the pico remote into the Wink Hub 2 using the Wink App.
- Control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote
- Works with 600 watts of incandescent/halogen, 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control
- Works with the Lutron Smart Bridge or the WINK hub
- Works with Alexa, Apple Homekit, NEST, Honeywell, Logitech, Serena shades and more
- In-wall dimmer kit includes (1) wireless dimmer, (1) Pico remote control and (1) coordinating screw less wall plate
- White Neutral Wire not required for installation
Step by step DIY 3 way switch installation instructions for your GE or Leviton Z-wave smart switch. Smart home automation would not be complete without a 3 way switch. Today we will go through the details of installing a zwave 3 way dimmer switch. The instructions are the same for a non-dimming zwave 3 way switch installation. Light and fans are often controlled with three-way switches, so if you are installing smart switches, this will be a must.
Inovelli is a new entrant into the smart home automation lineup. The Show Home smart outlet is a dual channel wireless z-wave plug in module that allows both channels to be controlled separately or together.
- Z-Wave On/Off Smart Plug that works with Alexa, and Google Home for total smart home voice control
- Offers full control of 2 individual Smart Outlets (Smart Sockets) with 1 Home Automation Module
- DISCLAIMER: Not All HUB’s are Compatible (See Product Description for Compatible Hubs) | Wink Users: Please see note in the, “Product Description” section about compatibility
- Z-Wave Certified (ZC10-16010013), UL Listed (E464831) & works with 1500+ smart devices for your home
- One of the best smart home devices to control lights or small appliances via IOS & Android thru IoT.
Today we are going to install home theater accent lighting that can be controlled through your smart home hub and your Amazon Echo.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Easily locate the receptacle in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, xenon, halogen and LED lighting up to 600 watts
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.