Setup & review of the iHome isp5 and iHome isp8 smart plug in modules. As a bonus, we’ll compare this plug in module to the WeMo and TP-Link wifi switches. To date, all of my reviews have been z-wave modules that require a smart home hub like the Wink Hub 2 or Samsung SmartThings.
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control. Includes RF hand held remote. Allows others in the home to control connected devices without a smartphone. ( Remote works up to 35 feet away). Power monitoring feature, gives power consumption statistics for connected devices. ( Helps save money! ). Wi-Fi enabled. No Hub or monthly fees required. Control your plug globally with Wi-Fi access. Control lamps, space heaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Holiday lighting and more up to 1800 Watts per plug.
Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control. Wi-Fi enabled. No Hub or monthly fees required. Control your plug globally with Wi-Fi access. Works with Apple HomeKit & Siri, Nest, Wink, Alexa and Smart Things platforms. Control lamps, space heaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Holiday lighting and more up to 1800 Watts per plug.
Inovelli is a new entrant into the smart home automation lineup. The Show Home smart outlet is a dual channel wireless z-wave plug in module that allows both channels to be controlled separately or together.
- Z-Wave On/Off Smart Plug that works with Alexa, and Google Home for total smart home voice control
- Offers full control of 2 individual Smart Outlets (Smart Sockets) with 1 Home Automation Module
- DISCLAIMER: Not All HUB’s are Compatible (See Product Description for Compatible Hubs) | Wink Users: Please see note in the, “Product Description” section about compatibility
- Z-Wave Certified (ZC10-16010013), UL Listed (E464831) & works with 1500+ smart devices for your home
- One of the best smart home devices to control lights or small appliances via IOS & Android thru IoT.
Today we are going to look at the GE 12719 Plug In Appliance Module and see how it compares with the Leviton Plug In Appliance Module.
- Easily control lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote
- White lighting control blends with most home decor, Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes
- Space-efficient, side-plug design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing remote access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required)
- Smart technology – Turn two outlets on or off remotely from an app on your mobile device. This can be manual or scheduled automatically from anywhere at anytime
- Surge protection – No sparks! Unwanted spikes in voltage don’t stand a chance against Pivot Power Genius’s 1080 joules of rock-solid surge protection
- Turn two outlets on or off remotely from an app on your mobile device. This can be manual or scheduled automatically from anywhere at anytime.
- Four pivoting outlets accommodate plugs and adapters of all shapes and sizes.
In this episode we are going to review what could be considered to be the most basic and essential piece of your home automation project: The Plug-in Module. Today we will be looking at two different modules made by Leviton: the Appliance Module (VRPA1-1LW) and the Dimmer Module (VRPD3-1LW). At the end of the video I’ll show you how to connect the Leviton Dimmer module to your Wink Hub.
Vizia RF + Series 300 Watt Scene Capable Plug-In Lamp Dimming Module with Z-Wave Technology for CFL/LED/Incandescent Turn any standard receptacle into the essence of “smart” lighting with the scene capable plug in lamp dimming module.