Today we are going to look at the Yonomi Skill and how that will allow you to unlock your smart door locks using Amazon Echo voice commands.
Today we are going to use the Yonomi app to better integrate Alexa with your smart home hub. The Amazon Echo is probably one of the coolest new smart home tech devices. Today we are going to look at how you can make the Echo even smarter using the Yonomi Skill and the Latest enhancements to the Wink Skill.
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Three alert modes (activity, tamper and forced entry) let you know when someone is coming or going and communicate potential security threats
- Ansi Grade 1 – delivered the highest level of Durability and security at the main points of entry
- Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patterns remain undetectable
- Easily control who has the access to your home. Memory for up to 30 different access codes means everyone can have their own Number, from the kids to the petsitter and housekeeper
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges