iBlinds is a smart Z-wave Plus horizontal blind controller for your smart home. This is a new and affordable device.
Looking for more information about the Vera Smart Hub lineup.Today we are going to look at the VeraEdge, VeraPlus and do an in depth review the VeraSecure.
- Home control hub -optimized for security- that’s simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts
- Compatible with Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Bluetooth BLE, and VeraLink; provides peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure
- The “brain” of your wireless smart home/security system works with hundreds of brands including Amazon Alexa, 2GIG, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, First Alert & more
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”
- Built-in piercing Siren Alarm alerts neighbors and scares off intruders. Built-in battery keeps your home protected when the power goes out. The optional cellular backup insures that you are able to stay connected when the internet connection is lost
- Named “Top 6 Smart Home Hub” by Digital Trends
- The “brain” of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Nest, Schlage, Yale, kwikset, first alert & more
- Lock your door, turn off lights, change thermostat automatically with easy one-touch settings; view cameras on your phone from anywhere. Control over 200 sensors, locks, lights, etc. In one home
- Use phone or tablet or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices. More protocols, memory and processor power than VeraEdge
- Robust Tech support; strong community of users globally; no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system
- Home control hub that’s simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi and Z-Wave. Provides the peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure.
- The “brain” of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Amazon Alexa, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue & more. Add and control over 200 devices in one home: Motion Detectors, Cameras, Locks, Thermostats, Dimmers, etc.
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”.
- Easily Control Your Home or Small Business with One-Touch Settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation; View Multiple Cameras on a Single Dashboard.
Full review and information about the Ecobee4 smart wi-fi thermostat. Thinking about buying an Amazon Echo to control your smart thermostat.Today we are going to setup and review the Ecobee4 Smart Wi-Fi thermostat with the Amazon Echo built in.
- Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service
- Perform Alexa commands from the Thermostat. For example: you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more.
- Built-in Far-field voice technology so your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from anywhere using your Android and iOS devices. Also works with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more
- Fast, easy installation you can do yourself. Use the step-by-step guide right on your phone.
Inovelli just sent over their 2018 lineup of Z-wave switches.Today we’re going to dig into their outdoor plug in modules, indoor plug in modules and in-wall switches. And as is always the case with Inovelli, there’s a few cool surprises to be found in their smart home gear.
All switches work with Wink Hub 2, SmartThings and Vera hubs.
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: Must have Neutral Wire for this to work — please check your wiring prior to purchasing
- OVERVIEW: Z-Wave Plus Switch with Manual or Remote Dimming with Instant Status Reporting // SCENE SUPPORT: For SmartThings Only (Other HUB’s will only have Dimming control)
- SIMPLE 3 & 4-WAY WIRING: No need for an auxiliary switch! Can be used with a regular ON/OFF (non-smart) switch (NOTE: “Non-Smart” switch has to be an On/Off 3-Way, not a Dimming 3-Way) | IMPORTANT: 4-Way Must have Line/Load in the Same Box | Feel free to reach out to our licensed electrician for help prior to purchase
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: White & Almond Faceplates, White & Almond Paddles, White & Almond Screws (for Faceplate), a Neutral Jumper Wire, and our Step by Step Instructions for SmartThings, Wink Hub 2 & Vera Hubs
- UPDATED VERSION FEATURES: Auto-Inclusion (Automatically Pairs with your HUB/Gateway – No More Pressing Buttons – Plug & Play) | Z-Wave Scene Control (for SmartThings Users Only) – Create Custom Scenes & Double Tap to Activate
- 2-in-1 Module (Z-Wave Plug-In Module + Z-Wave Signal Booster) allows for remote control of lights, appliances, etc while also strengthening your Z-Wave Mesh Network
- Lifetime Warranty, UL Listed (E464831), Z-Wave Plus Certified (ZC10-17045561), FCC Certified (OXGZW36)
- Z-Wave Plus Technology, which is compatible with over 1700 Z-Wave devices regardless of brand name or year of manufacture
- Setup in under 5 minutes | Step-by-Step written instructions for Wink, SmartThings and Vera (using Android & iOS) included in the box (detailed instructions you can actually understand)