In this episode we will perform a full product review of the Sun Joe MJ401E Electronic Lawn Mower. It may look like a toy, but this is a little giant of a machine. We will show you the good and the bad, but in the end, you will see why this is a new device worth looking at.
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE in-wall smart switch, dimmer or fan control
- Requires a GE home automation switch, not a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall Plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE in-wall z-wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls
- The Sun Joe Mow Joe uses a powerful, 12 amp, electric motor to quickly and efficiently mow your lawn
- Easy push button start; no messy oils or gasoline
- Three-position height adjustment up to 2-2/5 inches
- Compact design is easy to maneuver and takes up less storage space
- Hard-top grass catcher detaches easily for convenient disposal
It won’t mow your lawn, but your kids will have fun playing 🙂
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the FREE Chamberlain MyQ Garage App.
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for FREE App download.
In this episode we are going to review what could be considered to be the most basic and essential piece of your home automation project: The Plug-in Module. Today we will be looking at two different modules made by Leviton: the Appliance Module (VRPA1-1LW) and the Dimmer Module (VRPD3-1LW). At the end of the video I’ll show you how to connect the Leviton Dimmer module to your Wink Hub.
Vizia RF + Series 300 Watt Scene Capable Plug-In Lamp Dimming Module with Z-Wave Technology for CFL/LED/Incandescent Turn any standard receptacle into the essence of “smart” lighting with the scene capable plug in lamp dimming module.
The Vizia RF + Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module (VRP15-1LW) is ideal for any residential setting that needs remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights, including Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads Typical applications include switching of fluorescent lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more.
An important part of every smart home is the smart TV. Today we wont be looking at the TV however, we will be looking at the TV mount. Since we have a fireplace with a hallway on both sides, my living room layout has limited options for TV placement. Basically we’re limited to in front of the fireplace or over the fireplace. The problem with over the fireplace is that it puts the TV up too high. And, obviously, in front of the fireplace prevents fireplace use. Not to mention it puts furniture in a place I would rather it not be.
So to solve our problem, we purchased the Right Height Mount from Dynamic Mounting. This mount lets you place your TV above a mantle, and then pull it down to a comfortable height when you want to watch TV. I will show a time lapse of the installation process at the end of this video.
The Right Height TV Mount is made to easily move curved and flat panel televisions up and down whenever you need it to. It works with most curved and flat panel televisions 40in and larger, up to 70 lbs. The Right Height TV Mount frees up square footage in your home by allowing you to mount your TV in spaces that were not possible or too awkward before, such as over the fireplace.