In this episode, we look at the problems with off-the-shelf power strips when trying to deal with modern smart devices. The Quirky Power Genius is worthy of exploration.
- Flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes.
- Six outlet pods, which can be adjusted so that large power bricks don’t hog space.
- ETL-certified surge protection up to 672 joules, with an easy off/reset button.
- Adjusts so you can utilize all six outlet pods.
- Bends to fit around furniture and in tight spaces.
- Smart technology – Turn two outlets on or off remotely from an app on your mobile device. This can be manual or scheduled automatically from anywhere at anytime
- Surge protection – No sparks! Unwanted spikes in voltage don’t stand a chance against Pivot Power Genius’s 1080 joules of rock-solid surge protection
- Turn two outlets on or off remotely from an app on your mobile device. This can be manual or scheduled automatically from anywhere at anytime.
- Four pivoting outlets accommodate plugs and adapters of all shapes and sizes.
In this episode we will perform a full product review of the Sun Joe MJ401E Electronic Lawn Mower. It may look like a toy, but this is a little giant of a machine. We will show you the good and the bad, but in the end, you will see why this is a new device worth looking at.
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE in-wall smart switch, dimmer or fan control
- Requires a GE home automation switch, not a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall Plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE in-wall z-wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls
- The Sun Joe Mow Joe uses a powerful, 12 amp, electric motor to quickly and efficiently mow your lawn
- Easy push button start; no messy oils or gasoline
- Three-position height adjustment up to 2-2/5 inches
- Compact design is easy to maneuver and takes up less storage space
- Hard-top grass catcher detaches easily for convenient disposal
It won’t mow your lawn, but your kids will have fun playing 🙂
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the FREE Chamberlain MyQ Garage App.
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for FREE App download.
In this episode we are going to review what could be considered to be the most basic and essential piece of your home automation project: The Plug-in Module. Today we will be looking at two different modules made by Leviton: the Appliance Module (VRPA1-1LW) and the Dimmer Module (VRPD3-1LW). At the end of the video I’ll show you how to connect the Leviton Dimmer module to your Wink Hub.
Vizia RF + Series 300 Watt Scene Capable Plug-In Lamp Dimming Module with Z-Wave Technology for CFL/LED/Incandescent Turn any standard receptacle into the essence of “smart” lighting with the scene capable plug in lamp dimming module.