This video is intended to help you solve some of the most common problems you will have when trying to connect a smart device to your Wink Hub. These suggestions will also work with the SmartThings hub, but the step by step instructions in this video will be Wink specific. If you’re a SmartThings user, you should be able to figure out how to duplicate these steps with your hub.
Inovelli is a new entrant into the smart home automation lineup. The Show Home smart outlet is a dual channel wireless z-wave plug in module that allows both channels to be controlled separately or together.
- Z-Wave On/Off Smart Plug that works with Alexa, and Google Home for total smart home voice control
- Offers full control of 2 individual Smart Outlets (Smart Sockets) with 1 Home Automation Module
- DISCLAIMER: Not All HUB’s are Compatible (See Product Description for Compatible Hubs) | Wink Users: Please see note in the, “Product Description” section about compatibility
- Z-Wave Certified (ZC10-16010013), UL Listed (E464831) & works with 1500+ smart devices for your home
- One of the best smart home devices to control lights or small appliances via IOS & Android thru IoT.
The Google Home Assistant is the latest voice assistant to hit the market. Today we are going to do an unboxing, setup and review of this cool new tech. Plus, we will compare it to the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot. And then, we’ll round it out with a few live tests centered on home automation and voice control.
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
Product No Longer Available on Amazon.com
Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own Google, always ready to help. Just start with, “Ok Google”.
The Amazon Echo has been rapidly gaining in popularity and it’s hard to ignore all the buzz. If you’re like a lot of people that I talk to, you wondering if it’s the right thing for you. The fact is, if you don’t have an Echo, it may be a bit difficult to think about what you would do with one.
Today we are going to install home theater accent lighting that can be controlled through your smart home hub and your Amazon Echo.
Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Easily locate the receptacle in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, xenon, halogen and LED lighting up to 600 watts
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
- 65″ Full Array LED panel With a 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution (4K x 2K) True 16:9 aspect ratio View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- HDMI Inputs: 4 Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 64.5″ screen measured diagonally from corner to corner Wall-mountable VESA standard 400mm x 400mm Built-in WiFi VIZIO SmartCast
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 57.50 x 10.60 x 35.70 Inches