- The Sun Joe Mow Joe uses a powerful, 12 amp, electric motor to quickly and efficiently mow your lawn
- Easy push button start; no messy oils or gasoline
- Three-position height adjustment up to 2-2/5 inches
- Compact design is easy to maneuver and takes up less storage space
- Hard-top grass catcher detaches easily for convenient disposal
It won’t mow your lawn, but your kids will have fun playing 🙂
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the FREE Chamberlain MyQ Garage App.
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for FREE App download.
Today we are installing two GE 12722 in wall smart switches, side by side in a two-gang switch box. You will need tools for this episode, including a phillips screw driver, flat-head screw driver, small flat-head jeweler’s screw driver, and a pair of plyers. It’s a good idea to have extra wire nuts and a pair of wire strippers. To ensure you have a good understanding of the switch, you will find a detailed overview of the switch and a detailed explanation of the terms used by the manufacturers instructions.
The DIY Smart Home Guy is adding a new water feature. In this episode we plan to hook this into our Wink smart home system and then into our Amazon Echo. To do this we will add a second GE Outdoor Zwave Smart Switch (GE 12720). We already have a fountain in the back yard. Our goal is to allow for independent control of each water feature as well as group control via the Echo.